The mission of Grace Children’s Center is to provide quality care with love, laughter, and learning.
…are unique individuals, and we strive to understand, appreciate, and equip them for the work of ministry and for building up the children and families in our care. (Ps 139:14, Eph 4:11-12)
…deserves a high-quality, loving, early learning program tat encourages the whole child, preparing them for each subsequent stage of development, laying a foundation for a successful adulthood. (Prov 22:6)
…are a child’s first teachers, who have invited us into a relationship with them in the care, training, and teaching of their child. (Prov 1:8 and 22:6)
…deserves a high-quality early learning program responsive to its dynamic needs.
Grace Lutheran Church in an integral partner in providing care for every child, strengthening families, and equipping our teachers. (Heb 10:25)
Grace Children’s Center believes every child is a uniquely created by God with gifts, talents, and abilities. Our curriculum is emergent and play-based, allowing each child to discover their own passions. We do this by:
- Providing an environment that supports the growth of the whole child in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Helping children to experience and learn about God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- Encouraging children to acquire self-esteem, concern for others, a sense of community and a spirit of sharing.
- Fostering creativity, exploration, self-discipline and a love of learning.
- Partnering with parents, the child’s first teacher, in guiding healthy development.