- Vacation Credit equal to one week’s tuition after you have been enrolled for one full year.
- No discount or refund is given for days missed due to illness, doctor’s appointments, or hanging out with family.
- No discount is given for closures due to COVID-19.
- 50% off one month tuition for a referred family. Child of referred family has to be enrolled for three (3) consecutive months.
- Annual Registration fee is $50.00 per child. Registration fees are non- refundable. Due the month of your enrollment anniversary.
- Late Payment Fee: 10% of your balance due for private pay. $50 for subsidy
- Overtime rate is $25.00 per child, for care over 10 hours a day.
- Late Pick-up Fee: $1.00 per minute, per child when picked up after the center has closed.
- Activity & Field Trip Fee: Based on cost of off-site or on-site special event/activity
- Masks are $3.00 each, when provided by the center.
As guidelines and recommendations are constantly changing, we always want to
make sure we are doing what we can to still keep everyone safe and healthy.
We will Notify all families who were exposed immediately.
• We follow the guidelines Set forth by King County Healthy for Childcare, as
well as communicate with King County Health Department for Childcare.
• We keep the CDC and Washington State Department of Health
recommendations in consideration.
• There is no credit for Partial or full closures due to a COVID exposure.
- We close at 4 p.m. the 3rd Friday of every month for staff meetings.
- We close all day on the 3rd Friday in March and the 3rd Friday in August for In-service training.
- We follow Highline Public Schools (HPS) for late start and closures due to weather.
- If HPS is not in session, the decision is made on our ability to get our staff safely into work and meet the needs of all children.
- Provide, and update, your cell number so we can contact you in case of a emergency.