|Classroom||5 days||3 days||2 days||Drop In|
|Bunny Class (6 wk -1 yr)||$ 1,855||$1,484||$1,298.||$84.32|
|Panda and Lion (1 yr – 33 mos)||$1,519||$1,215||$1,063||$69.05|
|Preschool (33 mos – entering k)||$1,402||$1,121||$981||$63.73|
|School Age (K – age 12)||$863||$690||$604||$39.23|
|Before or After School (K-12) (2.5 hours of care per day)||$431||$345||$ 302||n/a|
- Sibling Discount a percentage off the oldest child
- Pay-on-time: a percentage off if using our preferred payment method of Tuition Express or cash/check/money order payments made on the first business day of the month
- Vacation Credit: One-week credit is given for vacation, after a full year of enrollment.
- No Discount is given for days missed, including doctor’s appointments, hanging out with family, or illness
- No Discount or credit is given if you are required to quarantine due to Covid-19
- Masks are required for children 2 years old and up. Provide 10 cloth masks for your child. Masks provided by the center are $3.00 each
- If you choose to withdraw your child due to Covid-19, you can place them on the wait list by paying the $50.00 registration fee
- No credit is given for missed days due to exposure or positive covid-19
Fees and Charges:
- Annual Registration fee is $50.00 per child. Registration fees go fund scholarships and are non-refundable. Due the month of your enrollment anniversary.
- Late Payment Fee: %10 of your balance due
- Overtime rate is $25.00 per child, for care over 10 hours a day
- Late Pick-up Fee: $1.00 per minute per child when picked up after the center has closed
- Activity Fee: $25 for preschool and $50 for school-age children each month June, July, and August for in-house extra activities and off-campus activities
- Field Trip Fee: Once we are allowed, preschool and school-age children will participate in field trips once a month or during school-out days. These field trips are based on the cost of the location.
|*We follow Highline Public Schools for late start and closures due to weather |
*If HPS is not in session, the decision is made on our ability to get our staff safely into work and meet the needs of all children
*Provide your cell provider during enrollment to receive text alerts